الراس

اعلان مقاله

الرئيسية Sharia refuses to divide Syria, and accuses Israel of interfering in his country

Sharia refuses to divide Syria, and accuses Israel of interfering in his country

الشرع يرفض تقسيم سوريا، ويتهم إسرائيل بالتدخل في بلاده

Sharia refuses to divide Syria, and accuses Israel of interfering in his country

The Syrian transitional president, Ahmed Al -Shara, said that the "battle" of uniting his country after years of war "should not be blood and military power," refusing any division, and Israel accused the intervention in the south.

He stated during a dialogue session with a number of elders of Idlib Governorate on Saturday night, saying: "We have shot down the regime in the battle to liberate Syria and we still have another battle to unite Syria, and it should not be blood and military strength ... I do not see that Syria has the dangers of division ... This matter is impossible."

He continued, "Some parties are trying to strengthen regional force, Israel or others, this is very difficult and cannot be applied," referring to the demands of some Druze in As -Suwayda to intervene Israel.

In his speech, Sharia acknowledged "violations from all parties" in As -Suwayda, stressing its condemnation and stressing the commitment to hold accountable everyone who made these violations.

He also touched on the talks of the Syrian authorities with the Kurdish administration, which runs large areas from the northeast of the country.

The most finished reading

The transitional president said: "The agreement will take place ... and now we are discussing the mechanisms of its application."

It is noteworthy that differences between the two parties caused the implementation of a bilateral agreement signed by Sharia and the Commander of the Syrian Democratic Forces, Mazloum Abdi, on March 10, under American auspices.

Raising the Israeli flag during protests in As -Suwayda

The city of As -Suwayda, in southern Syria, witnessed, on Saturday, a demonstration in which hundreds participated under the slogan "The right to self -determination", in the wake of violence in the governorate last month and led to the killing of more than 1,600 people, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

According to the French News Agency, the protesters raised the Druze flags and the pictures of Sheikh Al -Aqel Hikmat Al -Hijri, one of the most prominent religious references in Syria, while "some of them carried the flag of Israel."

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights stated that some of the participants raised the photos of the victims and banners demanding retribution, while others objected to raising the Israeli flag, stressing that it "does not represent all the protesters."

Signs were also seen calling for "the opening of a human crossing" and "the direction of public security from the villages", and another considered "the right to self -determination as a sacred right for As -Suwayda."

On the other hand, the "SANA" news agency said that the Syrian Civil Defense "secured today the departure of a number of civilians from the As -Suwayda Governorate through the Basri al -Sham human corridor ... in the context of the efforts made to facilitate the movement of the people and secure their arrival in secure areas."

    While the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported the chanting of chants calling for "independence and an Israeli intervention to support the separation of the endosperm from the transitional government in Damascus," SANA reported a statement issued by the governor of As -Suwayda calling for "the priority of the language of reason, tolerance and openness to the conciliation initiatives between the clans and the people of the endosperm," stressing that "civil peace is not an option, but a national and ethical necessity."

      "We have been under siege for more than a month"

      The "SANA" agency said that the Bosra Al -Sham Human Corridor in the eastern countryside of Daraa witnessed an active movement today at the commercial and humanitarian levels, as it entered a new humanitarian aid convoy on the province of As -Suwayda, in conjunction with the crossing of dozens of commercial trucks loaded with basic materials and ration goods, according to the agency.

      On the other hand, Mustafa Sahnawi, a Syrian who holds American citizenship, told Agence France -Presse: "We have been under siege for more than a month, no water, no electricity ... no humanitarian aid," calling on the international community and US President Donald Trump to "help as soon as possible and open the corridors."

      While the agency quoted Munif Rashid -one of the participants in the protests -as saying: "Today, the endosperm took a position and met in the Karama Square, with the slogan of the right to self -determination ... and do not blame the attack that it was exposed to was not normal."

      The background of events

      As -Suwayda witnessed clashes on July 13 between armed men from the Druze community and Bedouin fighters, before expanding the intervention of government forces.

      The violence - according to the Syrian Observatory - killed more than 1,600 people, including a large number of Druze civilians, in addition to recording "violations and field executions."

      During these events, Israel launched strikes targeting the headquarters of the Staff and the Ocean of the Presidential Palace in Damascus, pledging to protect the Druze minority.

      The Syrian Ministry of Justice announced at the end of last month the formation of a committee to investigate the events of As -Suwayda, to complete its report within three months, while activists and Druze references are demanding an independent investigation.

      ليست هناك تعليقات:

      إرسال تعليق

      يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.