
Twenty -year -olds died from Gaza in the hospital after being transferred to Italy due to malnutrition
A young woman died in the hospital from Gaza, who had been taken to Italy for treatment after suffering a severe wasting.
Marah Abu Zuhri, 20, traveled, accompanied by her mother, to Pisa on a night trip on Wednesday, as part of a program launched by the Italian government.
Pisa University Hospital announced that it had a heart attack and died on Friday, less than 48 hours after its arrival.
The hospital added that she had suffered from severe weight loss and body muscles, while Italian news agencies reported that she was suffering from acute malnutrition.
The United Nations warned of the widespread widespread malnutrition in Gaza, where experts, with the support of the organization, warned in a report issued last month that the "worst scenario" of the famine is repeated in Gaza.
The most finished reading
Israel denied a famine in Gaza, and accused the United Nations agencies of failing to receive and deliver aid from the border.
More than 180 children have been transferred to Italy since the war in Gaza began.
The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that 31 patients and their companions arrived in Rome, Milan and Pisa this week, all of whom suffer from serious birth diseases, wounds, or amputation of limbs.
Meanwhile, members of the British Parliament urged the government to bring sick and wounded children from Gaza to the United Kingdom "without delay", weeks after British Prime Minister Kiir Starmer promised a evacuation plan.
The Ministry of the Interior announced that it intends to evacuate a few hundred children from Gaza "quickly", and that biometric tests must be done before allowing children and sponsorship providers to enter the United Kingdom.
For its part, the Israeli Ministry of Health announced that it will start providing the residents of Gaza City with tents and other equipment starting today, Sunday, before they were transferred to "safe areas".
This statement came days after the Israeli government announced that its forces would occupy Gaza City. This was followed by a violent shelling on the Al -Zaytoun neighborhood, the largest neighborhood of the city, which lasted for several days.
A municipality spokesman told the BBC that the situation in the Al -Zaytoun neighborhood was "catastrophic", as the area witnessed a collective displacement, after six days of the continuous Israeli air strikes, and the bombing and demolition operations.
The Palestinian Ministry of Health said that at least 36 people were killed in Israeli raids on Saturday.
The ministry added that 11 other people died due to malnutrition, bringing the number of hunger -related deaths to more than 250.
The Israeli army confirmed that it was "committed to relieving harm to civilians," and questioned the credibility of the number of deaths announced by the ministry.
The Israeli government denies the existence of malnutrition in Gaza, and confirms that its forces "target terrorists and not target civilians", and claims that Hamas is responsible for the humanitarian crisis.
More than 60,000 people have been killed in Gaza since the war in Gaza began, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق